Friday, June 29, 2007

The Pangkor Room, Vistana Hotel

Our last full day.

We had a continuation of the boring talk after breakfast. It wasn't as boring today, though, because we had two case studies to do. The first was the oft-used "you're shipwrecked on a deserted island with a few people, choose 15 items to salvage from your boat and rank in order of importance".

We somehow faked all our presentations so that the speaker got the impression we were very enthusiastic. :P

For the second activity we were divided into two groups. Both groups got an assortment of paper shapes. Our group got the design we were supposed to form with the shapes, and we had to describe the design to the other group all the way across the room.

It was a failure because, among other things, the other group had one crucial shape missing!

Then it was a long lunch break for us. I wanted to nap but ended up planning my "list of things to pass to Mummy at the airport" whilst listening to music.

There was a knock at the door. The chambermaid asked if she could clean the room.

I hurried to change, grabbed my bag and fled down the hallway.

Then I realised I had left my card in the electricity activator slot!

So I ran back and asked the chambermaid (who was cleaning another room) if I could borrow her card.

She said no.

BAH.

So that's how I ended up snoozing alone in the hall.




Later, at the farewell dinner...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket